In this article, we'll cover how Lessons are linked to a CPD period, an essential step for users to earn CPD points or hours upon Lesson completion. These values, set by administrators, determine the CPD credit for each learning activity.
- If Lessons aren't linked to a CPD period, Users won't earn CPD credit for completing them
- Each Lesson within a CPD period must have a CPD point value set by an administrator for Users to receive credit
- Completed Lessons within the CPD period earn CPD credit
- Lessons without assigned CPD values won't grant corresponding CPD credit
- Lessons finished before the CPD period starts won't count toward that CPD period
Steps to assign Lessons to a CPD Period
- Browse to the 'CPD programme' area of Learn admin:
- Select the required 'CPD programme' from the list of available CPD programmes
- Select 'CPD Period' from the administration menu options:
- Select the date range to which the Lesson(s) must be assigned
- Select 'Lesson' from the administration menu:
- This shows any 'Lessons' that are already assigned to the CPD period:
- If no Lessons are assigned, or where additional Lessons need to be assigned, select ‘Edit'
- Use the search fields to view all available Lessons:
- Place a check in the box to select Lesson(s):
- Select ‘Submit’ to save the changes
Lessons with invalid values
Where selected Lessons appear in red text, this indicates that no CPD value has yet been set. For more information about this see configuring the CPD value for a Lesson:
So that's it Lessons are now assigned to the CPD period. You will now need to to Configure the CPD values for Lessons added.
Get deeper learning in The Academy
The Academy is your forever free learning hub for Kallidus products including live events, eLearning videos, and more. If you're new to The Academy or know someone who is missing out on free learning, contact your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up today!