In this article we describe how to create a 'professional body' in a CPD programme. Think of a Professional Body in Learn as if it's a 'Category'. Where you're working with lots of CPD programmes for different internal audiences, and 'professional bodies', this allows you to easily filter for the CPD Programme by professional body, saving you time.
It's also possible to filter CPD reports by 'professional body'.
This isn't a mandatory tag. If you decide it is required, set this up first, so they can be selected when creating a CPD programme.
Steps to create a Professional Body category
- Browse to the 'CPD programme' area of Learn admin:
- Select 'Edit' next to the 'Professional body' field to get to create or change a professional body:
- Select 'New' to add in the name of the Professional body:
- Type the name of the Professional body
- Select ‘Save’
So that's it and the Professional Body is now added. Use this where required when creating a CPD programme. It can help to identify which Professional Body links to a programme and to help when searching for specific programmes.
Steps to edit a Professional Body Category
If changes are required to a professional Body that has been set up already:
- Select 'Edit' next to the 'Professional body' field:
- Select 'Edit' next to the name of the Professional Body:
- Type in the updated details
- Select 'Save' to submit the changes:
Should you need to delete a professional Body Category you use the 'Delete' option for that entry.
To see more articles about CPD visit the CPD section in the Knowledgebase.
Get deeper learning in The Academy
The Academy is your forever free learning hub for Kallidus products including live events, eLearning videos, and more. If you're new to The Academy or know someone who is missing out on free learning, contact your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up today!