We’re back with some cool new features and improvements we’ve made to make your Sapling experience even better.
Here's a round-up of everything you need to know.
- Bulk Assign Outbox templates
- Pronouns as a default field
- Offboarding using Manager form
- Expanded Search
- Separate Azure SSO from User Provisioning
- Expose User IDs
Bulk Assign Outbox templates
Easily bulk assign Outbox templates to multiple user emails from the People Directory page.
Pronouns as a default field
Effortlessly include pronouns as a default field. Plus, for customers with existing pronoun fields, we will be enhancing the migration process to make it even smoother.
Offboarding using Manager form
Manager Form feature is now available for offboarding, empowering the offboarding employee's manager to complete specific fields, reducing the admin's workload.
Searching in the top navigation now includes not just employee names and job titles, but also user IDs and other IDs like integration IDs.
Separate Azure SSO from User Provisioning
Now, during new hire onboarding in Sapling, you can easily manage it independently from SSO by toggling 'Allow User Provisioning to Azure AD' in the integration setup modal.
Expose User IDs
Add a new card on the Profile page for team members, displaying their related IDs and app links in one place.
Other improvements released
- Profile templates, Workflows, Documents & Packets, and Outbox templates in onboarding/offboarding are now displayed in clear alphabetical order.
- Auto-generate the company email address in the new UI pending hire.
- Email delivery issues resolved for pending, delivered, and unprocessed emails.
- Password reset problems for new hires are now resolved, particularly for those without their company email addresses.
- Tasks will be assigned to managers instantly, and no manual assigning is required.
Task completion fixes:
- Subtask completion permissions now match parent task permissions.
- Tasks on a user's Tasks page and a workspace's Tasks page behave consistently.
- improved accuracy of 'view actions' vs. 'edit actions' for a more streamlined experience.
Here are the current fixes in progress
- We're addressing an issue where document completion notifications weren't being sent.
- Soon, you'll be able to update scheduled emails and tasks even after the start date has been changed.
- We're improving the process of completing tasks via email and ensuring the messaging is accurate.
- Point-in-time reporting will no longer include rehires who weren't active employees at that specific time.
That’s it for this month! We'll be back in touch with more updates and something brand new soon 🗓️.