Here we are kicking off July and BBQ season. While you’ve been juggling staying on top of things at the office, getting ready for summer and planning the next cookout, we’ve been pulling together our latest update for you.
Here’s this month’s round-up of everything you need to know:
- ADP Workforce Now integration upgrade
- 👀 Sneak Peek 👀 at Saplings new look
- eLearning with Sapling and Kallidus Content
ADP Workforce Now Integration Levelled Up
Our ADP Workforce Now integration upgrade is built on the latest and greatest API for ADP Workforce Now and has improved validations for the fields you sync with Sapling. 🚀
The upgrade allows for more accurate data syncing saving you time and potential headaches by:
- Showcasing validation issues in real-time
- Including understandable and robust transaction logging
- Being fully redundant to prevent data loss
- Improving key employee management tasks that require completion across both systems (such are rehiring and onboarding events)
Our ADP Workforce Now integration upgrade also lays the foundation for more improvements in the near future. Over the coming weeks keep your 👀 eyes open 👀 for improvements on how we sync offboarding and rehire workflows from Sapling to ADP Workforce to save you even more time. ⏰
Check out the full Sapling <> ADP Workforce Now Integration guide here.
Sneak Peek 👀
Introducing Sapling’s New Look
We’ve been busy working on something big. Really big. The time is almost here to pull the curtains and introduce you to the new Sapling!
While we put the finishing touches on everything, we were too excited not to share a sneak peek at what’s coming.
Sapling’s brand new look leverages a fresh but familiar design pattern and the latest UI tech so you can continue to focus on the people, not the processes.
What’s in store for you:
A new, cleaner look
More comprehensive “on brand” customization
Keep your eyes open for the new Sapling later this summer!
Did You Know ❓❓❓
eLearning with Sapling and Kallidus Content
Sapling now offers customizable eLearning courses to upskill your employees and grow your business.
Enable your people to reach their full potential with our flexible, ready-to-use eLearning courses -- easily customizable to fit with your brand and your business requirements.
Learners control their speed, language, theme and media and you can develop your own custom eLearning solutions!
- Ready-to-use courses can be customized quickly to fit your brand
- Total control, without the costs and effort usually needed to create customized content.
- Automatically translated so everyone can access your courses, whatever their first language
- Works with your existing LMS system or Kallidus Learn
Learn more about our fully customizable eLearning courses.
That’s it for now. Enjoy your summer and we’ll be back in touch with more updates next month 🗓️.