Generally, candidates should make application to vacancies themselves, confirming they agree to their details being stored on registration.
However, it is possible to import candidates to Kallidus Recruit, in bulk, from a CSV file.
Please note, you can't upload attachments such as CVs using this feature, though you could add them to each candidate's documents tab after upload.
1. In the backoffice vacancies page, choose 'Import candidates to this vacancy' from the vacancy options menu.
You will see the instructions page, which explains how you can optionally use the import candidate feature to:
- import candidates to multiple vacancies in one go
- import candidates to any status (eg interview, offer)
2. Click the link to download your CSV template which should open in Excel. You will see many possible columns which can be populated - they are all optional apart from the basic information in columns A-E.
3. Add your candidate data to the file, with one row per candidate.
- you can delete any unused columns (apart from A-E)
- if you aren't deleting columns, don't edit the header names
4. When your CSV file is complete, save it where you can find it.
5. Return to the import page , choose your file, and click 'Import Candidates' - within a few minutes, they will appear in your system.
Please see this article if you encounter any problems: