The Leave Date section in Learn can be used to automatically disable a user account when they have left an organisation. If at any point the account is disabled, the leave date for that user will be automatically populated.
An account may become un-enabled (and therefore the leave date populated) because:
- The data feed dictated it.
- The user was manually disabled (either by a KUI import or by ticking the box).
- The leave date was manually entered.
In some circumstances, the leave date field can be populated with a future date and won't cause the account to be un-enabled e.g., for a contractor who would only need an account for a set length of time. Once this date has passed the account will be un-enabled.
You can check to see if a leave date has been populated by going to;
- Administration > User
- Locate the disabled user account (remember you will need to change to drop down to look for "un-enabled")
- Information > Diversity
- You will now see the below screen.
At this point, if you believe the Leave Date should not be present, you can simply click "Clear" & "Submit" and then go back to the "Details" page for this user and re-enable the account by un-ticking and click "Submit" at the below-shown option.
Please sign in to leave a comment.