Sapling allows you to add a new card on the right side of the Profile page for all team members with all of their related IDs and links to connected apps.
This article covers the following topics:
- How this works
- Enabling this card for other permission groups
- Using these IDs as tokens
- Reporting on these IDs
- 💡Pro tip
How this works
This feature allows you to see all your team member's related IDs in one place. This includes the following:
- Sapling User ID
- Sapling GUID
- IDs tied to any other connected app
- For example, if you integrate with ADP WFN, then the team member's associate ID will be displayed.
- There will also be a link to redirect you to their profile within that connected app.
Enabling this card for other permission groups
This feature is automatically enabled for Super Admins.
To give access to this feature to other permission groups, you can enable it by doing the following:
- Navigate to Administration Tools > Permissions
- Chose any permission group > Actions > Edit Permission
- Click on Own Visibility > Linked account IDs
- You can set this as No Access or View Only
- This falls under what team members should see on their own profile
- Employees can only see their own related IDs
- Click on Platform Visibility > Linked account iDs
- You can set this to No Access of View Only
- Managers and Admins can see their own related IDs and others (depending on how their permissions are configured)
Using these IDs as tokens
Once you enable a connected app and sync existing team members or once you onboard a new hire and they complete the onboarding flow, then you will see these related IDs populate under the profile tab.
You will be able to all the IDs are tokens in the following places:
- Workflows (Tasks)
- Outbox (Emails)
Reporting on these IDs
You will also be able to run reports on all the IDs. You can do this by:
- Navigate to Administration Tools > Reports
- Click on the intended report ( e.g. Profile Info)
- Select the related IDs
- Run your report
You can also search by these IDs in the search bar.
Learn more about searchable attributes under Sapling - Platform Settings.