In this article, we'll demonstrate a feature that enables learners and managers to monitor their progress in accreditations. This feature helps track completed accreditations and those requiring relearning, particularly beneficial for mandatory training and compliance.
This feature is disabled by default and can be activated in the 'Settings' section of the admin.
What will learners see?
- When a User is assigned an accreditation and this feature is active, they can view their accreditation status on the Learn Home page:
- If they don't have any visible accreditations, they will see the regular course information
- When an accreditation is approaching its expiration, Users will receive reminders to take action
- They can learn how to renew their accreditation by clicking 'View Accreditations' on the Home page or navigating to 'My Courses' in Learn, where a dedicated 'My Accreditations' section is accessible to assist with this:
- When the User selects 'See Details,' they can see all the reaccreditation methods available
- They select any of the listed lessons to complete for renewing their accreditation
- This simplifies the process of identifying necessary lessons for both initial accreditation and reaccreditation in your organisation:
What Managers Will See
- Managers will notice references to Accreditations in their 'My Team' view, but only if the new feature is switched on
- In each person's profile, you can view the accreditations assigned to that individual, provided they have been made visible by your admin team. The profile also displays the current status of each accreditation:
- In each User's profile, you can view the accreditations assigned to that individual, provided they have been made visible by the LMS administration team. The profile also displays the current status of each accreditation:
How to switch on and configure this feature
- Browse to the 'Accreditation compliance' area of 'Settings' in Learn admin:
Once you turn on this feature, you can choose which accreditations to display. You may not want to show all of them. For example, you might have essential accreditations to highlight, while others are mainly for repeat training and don't need specific focus.
In each accreditation, you can decide if it should be visible. In the 'Details' tab, find the 'Continuous Accreditation' section and select the 'Highlight in learner's "My Accreditations' view' option:
This will make it visible within this new functionality and will show it against any individuals with that accreditation assigned.
Get deeper learning in The Academy
View 'Repeat training with Accreditations' for information on how to use Accreditations to set learning to repeat with whatever frequency you need.
View 'Forecast and report compliance' to learn about how managers and LMS administrators get the data they need to ensure your organisation gets compliant, and stays compliant. You can also find this resource within 'Share, report, and repeat mandatory learning', which provides insights on using reports to anticipate future compliance rates.
The Academy is your forever free learning hub for Kallidus products including live events, eLearning videos, and more. If you're new to The Academy or know someone who is missing out on free learning, contact your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up today!