Build custom data tables to store employee data, create approval chains, and stay on top of all outstanding approvals. Learn more about setting up approval chains.
This article covers the following topics:
- Customize exactly what employee data you need to track
- Define who can access team member information and who needs to sign off on important changes
- Get instant insight on the status of your approvals in a single, centralized dashboard
- Pro Tips💡
Customize exactly what employee data you need to track
- Build an infinite number of tables to track things like hardware, benefits, visa renewals, stock options, etc.
- Created Structured tables to track static information or Timeline tables to track date-driven information in chronological order
- Add custom tables into a profile template to easily assign to your team at scale
Define who can access team member information and who needs to sign off on important changes
- Set up permission levels and approvals based on your unique reporting chain
- Assign approvals to specific individuals or role types (i.e. 2nd level manager)
- Automate reminders to reduce time spent chasing approvals
Get instant insight on the status of your approvals in a single, centralized dashboard
- Get high level insights on all assigned and outstanding approvals
- Take action directly from the dashboard to view approval details or send email reminders
This is an optional paid add-on. Reach out to email@example.com to learn more.
Pro Tips 💡
You can apply custom tables to Profile Templates to build custom tables out at scale, applying tables only to the relevant Location, Department, and Employment Status
Sapling provides 7 pre-built and editable templates, or you can build your own!
Build your own!