The History activity log gives you a play-by-play history of team member changes or activities within Sapling.
The article covers the following topics:
How to view history
Several types of activities or changes in Sapling generate history for the activity log; you can view the most recent changes from the History page.
- Click on Administration Tools
- Click History
You can filter the results by searching by keyword or team member name.
What events are captured
The following events are captured in the activity logs for history.
- Field changes to team members' Profile page
- Profile photo changes
- Onboarding and Offboarding events initiated
- Workflows, Documents, or Emails assigned/scheduled
- Changes to Workflow configurations
- Lifecycle stage changes
- Addition or removal of users