Finding the best talent is the key to any successful organization, but it doesn’t stop at hiring – it’s just as important to support new hires, empower them to be productive and successful in their new role.
By leveraging Kallidus Sapling, you can provide significant improvements to your People Operations team and Hiring Managers, while completely streamlining the Candidate and Employee experience through the JazzHR integration.
This article covers the following topics:
- How it Works
- Setting up the Integration and Data Flow
- Integration Fields
- Key Factor to be aware of
- 💡Looking to do more?
How It Works
Setting up the Integration and Data Flow
JazzHR is a powerful, user-friendly, applicant tracking system that is purpose-built to help businesses exceed their recruiting goals.
Kallidus is continually expanding the number of fields that sync between JazzHR and Sapling. Here is the full list of fields currently supported:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Start Date
- Job Title
- Employment Status
Key Factors to be aware of
Start Date Management
- The start date imported into Sapling is the date the candidate has been exported from JazzHR to Sapling.
- We can only sync the actual Start Date if you are leveraging the Offer Feature in JazzHR.
Field Names in JazzHR and Sapling
- For the Fields to sync correctly, the naming conventions and options must match between Sapling and JazzHR.
Please sign in to leave a comment.