Further improvements to video lessons
We are extremely pleased to introduce further improvements to the feature which allows you to set a minimum percentage of a video which must be watched before that video can be considered complete.
To remind you, this feature already does the following:
- Allows you to set a minimum percentage against different videos.
- Ensures that learners cannot ‘scrub’ forward on the player bar until the minimum percentage has been met. Learners can still rewind which means they can go back and recap on parts of the video that they have already watched.
We have now added:
- In progress status functionality – Learn will now remember where a learner has got to within a video and then, when they restart the video, it will launch them from the same place.
We think that this additional functionality on top of the ability to upload video, track completion and automate closed captioning makes our video lessons really great. We would love to hear your feedback; please do let us know.
You can find out all about video lessons here.
Minor fixes and improvements
- We have fixed an issue the book button and certain information was being pushed off the edges of the box when people were booking events. This is now corrected.
- We have fixed an issue on Competency Checks where if the person has more than 15 to complete the ‘Load more’ button would load 15 more checks but remove the checks which had been made visible already.
- We have resolved an issue where isolated events were not sending notifications to attendees.
Learn more in The Academy
To explore other resources and to check for upcoming live Academy events, visit The Academy.