In this article, we will explore the use of reporting for Evaluations. This feature allows you to view the information provided by learners when they complete evaluation forms.
Reports are accessible to provide a summary of the results for Course, Lesson, and Event evaluation forms. This functionality is valuable for assessing the effectiveness of learning interventions.
What Information does the evaluation summary report include?
A distinct report is provided for Courses, Lessons, and Events.
The standard evaluation summary reports intend to help assess the impact of learning interventions.
Each report displays:
- The overall evaluation completion status for all courses, lessons, or events
- The specific course, lesson, or event completion status when filters are applied
- The average Star Rating for all or specific courses, lessons, or events
- The Net Promoter Score (NPS)* for all or specific courses, lessons, or events
- Detailed responses, enabling analyse of the effectiveness of learning
- Visual representations of completion, NPS*, and Star ratings."
* Net Promoter Score, or NPS, is an industry-standard way to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Watch this video or go to 'Where to locate evaluation reports' in this article for more information:
Where to locate evaluation reports
Browse to 'Reporting' from admin home:
Course and Lesson evaluation reports
There are 2 evaluation reports, located in the 'Course and lesson reports' section:
- The 'Course Evaluation Summary' report which shows a summary of all course evaluation forms
- The 'Lesson Evaluation Summary' report which shows a summary of all lesson evaluation forms
The Event evaluation report
There is 1 evaluation report, located in the 'Event reports' section:
- The 'Event Evaluation Summary' report shows a summary of all event evaluation forms
Get deeper learning in The Academy
View ‘Evaluate learning effectively’ to understand how evaluations work in Learn, and for ideas on the essential elements of a successful strategy.
The Academy is your forever free learning hub for Kallidus products including live events, eLearning videos, and more. If you're new to The Academy or know someone who is missing out on free learning, contact your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up today!