In this article, we'll explain how to assign a Competency Check to a Course. Competency Checks can be assigned to one or more Courses just like a Lesson.
Steps to assign a Competency Check
- Browse to 'Competency Check' from the admin home area:
- Select the Competency Check that needs to be assigned to a Course. Use the 'Search' field if the list is long to help reduce results:
- Select 'Course' from the administration menu:
- This shows a list of currently assigned Courses. Select 'Edit' to display all Courses:
- Tick the checkbox against the Course(s) that the Competency Check should link to. Use search for Availability, Course or Category to filter the list if required for a shorter list:
- Select ‘Submit’ to save your assignments
That's it and the Competency Check is now assigned to the Course(s). It will show just like a Lesson when Users are in the Course.
It may be necessary to add a Lesson pre-requisite so that the check is only visible and available to start after other learning within the Course has been completed. This can help ensure related learning is completed before the check is started should that be necessary.
Get deeper learning in The Academy
The Academy is your forever free learning hub for Kallidus products including live events, eLearning videos, and more. If you're new to The Academy or know someone who is missing out on free learning, contact your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up today!