Thanks to Smart Emails, you can now templatize and schedule emails to be sent to your team at any point during their time at your company. Our goal is to use templatizing and auto-scheduling as a way to free up as much of your time as possible so you can focus on more strategic initiatives.
What emails should I automate?
With the ability to turn an unlimited number of emails into scheduled templates, it can be daunting to know where to start. Here is a list of a few examples we've compiled from People Team Leaders that have maximized their use of Smart Emails:
- Intro/Welcome emails
- Buddy introductions
- 30/60/90 day check-ins
- Orientation week logistics
- Breakdown of employee benefits
- W2 Tax Information
- Tutorials or trainings that need to be completed
- Monthly invitations for all-hands meetings
- Annual review meetings
- FYIs on where to find the most important HR process information
- Offsite details
- 1-on-1 reminders
- Congratulations on a promotion
- Relocation information and next steps
- Open enrollment reminders
- End of year bonus announcements
- New office opening announcements
- Custom offboarding messaging
While this list is a great source for inspiration, ultimately you can turn any repeatedly sent email into a template that can be scheduled at any time! To learn how to automate this process, check out How to set up Automated Emails in Sapling.