Thanks to Outbox, you can pre-schedule templated emails to be sent to your team at any point during their time at your company. Outbox templates are an important contributor to the emails Sapling sends to you and your users.
What emails should I automate?
With the ability to turn an unlimited number of emails into scheduled templates, it can be daunting to know where to start. Here is a list of a few examples we've compiled from People Team Leaders that have maximized their use of Outbox:
- Intro/Welcome emails
- Buddy introductions
- Drip-campaigns to introduce your values, culture, or more
- 30/60/90 day check-ins
- Orientation week logistics
- Breakdown of employee benefits
- W2 Tax Information
- Tutorials or trainings that need to be completed
- Monthly invitations for all-hands meetings
- Annual review meetings
- FYIs on where to find the most important HR process information
- Offsite details
- 1-on-1 reminders
- Congratulations on a promotion
- Relocation information and next steps
- Open enrollment reminders
- End of year bonus announcements
- New office opening announcements
- Custom offboarding messaging
- Return-to-office or other hybrid working messages
While this list is a great source for inspiration, ultimately you can turn any repeatedly sent email into a template that can be scheduled at any time! To learn how to automate this process, check out How to set up Automated Emails in Sapling.