This article is relevant to customers who have an account with Vacancy Poster, an integrated 'multiposting' service which, once activated, enables you to post to multiple job boards quickly. Speak to your account manager if you don't have this service and would like to activate it.
From any vacancy, choose the 'Share this vacancy' option:
The following screen will pop up:
The first time accessing the service, you will need to log in with your Vacancy Poster account credentials (unless the Kallidus team has completed this on your behalf).
If your credentials have previously been added, and if you have not clicked 'Select' on that vacancy previously, you will be taken to the Vacancy Poster posting form to complete the posting. See the PDF attached to this article for full details of options available and troubleshooting information.
The first screen will look something like this, depending on the boards you have set up with Vacancy Poster:
If you have clicked 'Select' on that previously vacancy, even if you closed the window and took no further action, you will see an 'InProgress' status message. If you click 'Select' or 'Review posting' where there is a status of 'InProgress', you will see the form as described above.
Editing a previous posting
If the status message is 'Posted', then a successful posting has previously been made.
Clicking either button now will bring up the following options:
Edit selected posting:
- Allows you to edit the currently selected posting up until the posting expires on all selected job boards for that posting
Delete selected posting:
- This will delete the currently selected posting
IMPORTANT: Make sure you select the correct posting from the menu on the right if editing or deleting a previous posting.
Create new posting:
- Use this option if your posting has expired on one or more job boards and you want to repost the same vacancy again
- This will use another credit for the selected job board(s)
- Do not use this option to edit an existing posting which has not yet expired
Currently selected posting:
- This section displays the details associated with the currently selected posting for this vacancy
- By default, the details of the latest posting will be displayed
- You can select a different posting of the same vacancy from the menu to the right
Select previous posting:
- Use this menu to switch between different postings of the same vacancy
- The most recent posting is the one at the top
- The entries in this list will also display the historical actions for each posting (unique VP reference), e.g. POST, EDIT or DELETE
- The Vacancy Poster reference number is also displayed here and for the currently selected posting (VP#######) – use this number when contacting Vacancy Poster for support