Sapling's Feedback Portal puts you in the driver's seat. You can suggest new features or integrations, upvote or comment on others' suggestions, and follow along for updates as new product capabilities are released.
Admin and Super Admin users in Sapling can access the Feedback Portal from the Sapling Assistant in the upper right corner of your account, or by visiting feedback.saplingapp.io (note that you'll need to already be signed into your Sapling account).
The Feedback Portal is organized into 2 main sections:
- Feature Requests & Ideas - this includes any ideas relating to the Sapling app you sign into
- API & Integrations - this includes any ideas relating to your HR tech ecosystem surrounding Sapling
- You may see additional sections if participating in special alpha or beta early access
You can suggest, comment, or upvote ideas in any section*. When you do, you're subscribed to that idea and will automatically receive updates when there are certain changes to that idea's status.
Every idea will have one of 6 statuses:
- Open - newly created ideas or ideas awaiting further upvotes before being reviewed by our Product team
- Under Review - ideas that have a higher likelihood of being included in the Sapling roadmap however further upvotes or comments are required
- Planned - ideas confirmed in the Sapling roadmap
- In Progress - ideas the Sapling team are actively working or available to some early access participants
- Complete - ideas released to customers (though some ideas may require customers be on certain pricing plans)
- Closed - ideas we know we're not pursuing (sorry!)
If you're having any trouble with the Sapling Feedback Portal, reach out to your Customer Success Manager who can also add suggestions on your behalf.
*Suggesting, commenting, or upvoting an idea indicates your willingness to discuss those ideas in further detail with the Kallidus Product team should the need arise for further explanation or research. Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts!