Integrated online referencing between Kallidus Recruit and Xref
With Xref configured on your system, a typical candidate workflow would look like this in Kallidus Recruit:
Within the "Referencing" group we have:
- Pending – ready to start referencing
- Referees requested – email has been sent from XRef to the candidate to request referee information
- Referees submitted – candidate has provided referee information and XRef has requested references from the referees
- All references received (optional)
- Referencing complete – Xref has confirmed that all references have been provided
Ready to start referencing
In Kallidus Recruit, click 'Request references via Xref':
This moves the candidate to 'Referees requested' status in Kallidus Recruit and triggers an email from Xref to the candidate requesting that they provide referee information.
The candidate clicks a link in the email and is logged into the Xref system.
Your candidate being asked to confirm basic eligibility and to provide referee information:
Once complete, your candidate moves automatically through the workflow in Kallidus Recruit to 'Referees submitted'.
Referees provided are automatically emailed to provide the references, again, clicking a link in the email to log in and provide the requested information.
Once all referee information has been provided, candidates move to 'Referencing complete' status.
Reference information is passed into Kallidus, including a detailed PDF Xref report combining all information provided, ready for the recruitment team to move the candidate through to the next stage.
Please speak to your Customer Experience Manager if you would like to know more.