The Kallidus Sapling platform helps HR and People Operations teams automate and streamline administrative tasks so they can focus on employee experience, retention, and creating an amazing culture for the most successful teams.
Our Peakon integration allows you to sync new hire data with your Peakon account, saving your HR, People Operations, and Payroll manual data entry and removing the risk of errors, while providing a great new hire experience.
With the Peakon Integration, we can:
Create Users: When a user is onboarded in Sapling, they will automatically be created in Peakon.
Update User Attributes: When a user attribute is changed in Sapling, the corresponding user profile in Peakon will automatically be updated.
Deactivate Users: When a user is offboarded in Sapling, the corresponding user in Peakon will automatically be terminated.
Link Users: Link all existing Sapling team members to a user account in Peakon based on Company Email
This article covers the following topics:
- How It Works
- Setting up the Integration
- Data Flow Overview
- 💡Looking to do more?
How It Works
Setting up the Integration
Step #1: Enable SCIM provisioning in Peakon
- From your Peakon home page, navigate to Administration > Company > Integrations > Employee Provisioning
- Click "Connect" and copy the OAuth bearer token
Step #2: Enable the Peakon integration in Sapling
- Under Administration Tools, navigate to Integrations and enable the Peakon integration
- Paste your Peakon access token (OAuth bearer token) and enable the optional user deletion feature if you'd like
- Specify which Location, Department, and Employment Statuses the integration applies to, and click "Next"
- Confirm your configuration details and click "Activate" to complete the integration
Peakon is firmly in the Leaders category for employee engagement software on G2Crowd. Peakon gathers employee feedback, analyses it, and provides the insights you need to improve your business in real-time.
Kallidus is continually expanding the number of fields that sync between Sapling and Peakon.
Here is a full list of Sapling and Peakon Integration Fields.
Key Factors to be aware of
Field Names in Sapling & Peakon
To ensure a consistent data flow, once you activate this integration, we'll attempt to match all existing employees between Sapling and Peakon.
For the Fields to sync correctly, the naming conventions must match between Sapling and Peakon.
- Sapling sends over 'Job Title' info to Peakon but it has to be named 'Title' in Peakon.
Filters in Sapling
Sapling supports filtering, and allows you to identify what users you want to keep synced based on the following:
💡Looking to do more?