As an early Christmas present, we're giving you a sneak-preview of the forthcoming new Kallidus Recruit Backoffice look and feel that we've been working on this quarter.
We currently expect this to start hitting your screens from May.
We believe we have managed to strike a good balance of introducing some awesome new functionality, whilst implementing a brand new, clean look and feel to the product which will both remain familiar to existing Recruit users, as well as to users of other Kallidus products.
There are, however, some significant changes. Please encourage all Backoffice users to review this article to help prepare for the change. In particular take a look at the updated Candidate list page workflow navigation (statuses in the left menu).
Exciting times to come in the new year and please enjoy the festive season!
A new simple login page, consistent with the branding of other Kallidus products.
Note that the release also incorporates new single sign-on functionality, for clients who wish to implement this.
The main homepage has been entirely reworked, allowing you to:
- View key metrics in all areas of the system
- View items flagged as amber or red, based on your KPIs
- Click on the numbers to access the appropriate filtered list directly
- Add requisitions, vacancies and candidates direct from the dashboard page
The next level of detail for vacancies:
- See high level counts of active vacancies
- Add a new vacancy direct from the dashboard
- View vacancies closing soon
- View key KPI metrics with immediate access to click through to red or amber vacancies
The next level of detail for candidates:
- See high level counts of people and candidates at key stages and in your talent pool
- View key KPI metrics with immediate access to click through to red or amber candidates
The next level of detail for requisitions:
- See high level counts of your requisitions directly on the dashboard
- View key KPI metrics with immediate access to click through to red or amber requisitions
The former Assessments tab has been re-imagined and renamed as Interviews:
- See how many slots are available for your interview series, with amber/red flagging once the available slots drops below a threshold
- Weekly summary of booked and available slots for each series
- Add new slots and manage attendees directly from the dashboard
- View booked and available slots assigned to you as an interviewer
A high level summary of your agencies:
- Add new agencies and agents direct from the dashboard
- View key agency KPIs and flag under-performing agencies
List pages - advanced mode
A new clean look for all list pages including:
- Actions menu moved to above the list (this was formerly at the top of the left navigation)
- New full screen mode - give your data as much space as possible when you need to
- KPI flagging with click through to detail of all applicable KPIs
List pages - simple mode
A new look for all list pages in tile mode with click through to view applicable KPI details.
Update to candidate workflow navigation (left side)
The candidate workflow navigation behaviour has been significantly updated and improved:
- The top level workflow stages now display a sum of all active candidates at all statuses associated with a particular stage
- When a top level workflow stage is selected, the Candidate list will display all candidates at all active statuses withing the selected stage
- Click the expand/contract arrow icons to show and hide all statuses within a particular stage without selecting the stage
- Select a stage name to both expand and/or select it
- Click "Expand all stages" to show all statuses within all workflow stages
- The top level workflow stages are no longer stages in their own right, but a grouping, so candidates may no longer be moved to a top-level stage
- Simplified labels for statuses within each stage, supporting duplicate labels, e.g. a status named simply "Scheduled" at both First and Second interview, etc.
- Inactive candidates (unsuccessful or withdrawn) will now always all be grouped in one stage (N.B. This still supports stage-specific withdrawn and reject statuses if required)
- When moving candidates between statuses manually (Folder move action), the status names will be displayed based on the top-level workflow stage label and the new status labels, e.g. "Screening > Awaiting" for the first status in the Screening workflow stage in the example below.
A fresh look to all timeline pages, which now incorporate details of any KPIs configured in your system.
Pop-up form pages
A new clean and simple look to all requisition, vacancy, person and candidate pop-up form pages.
A new look settings page.