Accredited learning may be configured so that in year one Users are required to complete two Lessons, and in year two (and in subsequent years) only one Lesson is repeated. The second Lesson then serves as an annual refresher.
In the example below, two Lessons are assigned to a Course. Lesson one is Instructor-led and lesson two is eLearning. An Accreditation is assigned to Lesson 2 only:
The Accreditation process would then work as follows:
- The user completes Lesson 1.
- The user completes Lesson 2. The Accreditation status is now ‘Complete’.
- All learning is complete, therefore the Course moves to ‘Courses I’ve done’
- The User is notified X days before the Accreditation is due to expire. The course moves back to ‘Courses I have to do’
- User retakes Lesson 2 only. The Accreditation status is now ‘Complete’.
- The Course moves back to ‘Courses I have done’
- Steps 4-6 repeat
In some circumstances, more complex Accreditations are required. Please speak to your Consultant or a member of the HelpDesk team to discuss options.