We are really pleased and proud to deliver a new administration experience in Learn. This new experience will help you create, deploy and track all learning within your organisation, more effectively.
To enable this to happen we are delivering a number of key changes to the administration side of the product. These are outlined below.
Note: Don’t panic! We are not changing the learner side in this deployment. This will remain the same.
You should also note than although the improvements are wide ranging the patterns within the system all remain the same. Customers from our BETA phase have commented on the familiar themes and patterns but have also noted the new improvements as outlined.
A new Administration Homepage
The new Homepage enables you to see, at a glance, what is going on in your business from a learning perspective.
- The messaging panel – you will see this pop up from time to time to outline upcoming or the latest changes being made.
- A view of mandatory learning – enabling you to see, at a glance, how mandatory learning is being completed. This view is split into overall, eLearning and classroom views.
- A new upcoming events summary table – enabling you to see, at a glance, your upcoming events and key information about them. This table should enable you to see which events are full and which events are possibly undersubscribed.
Design improvements to help you navigate around the site more effectively
The new administration side design helps you move around the site more effectively.
- A new top navigation menu – helping you move between areas of the site without having to navigate back to the Home page.
- New screen locations for common tasks – we know you search within the system a lot. We also know you use our import tools. We have moved both of these front and centre – resulting in less scrolling and more time doing what you need to.
- ‘Quicklinks’ across the system – helping you move around the system more easily. These links help you move between lists of items. For example, if you see a list of groups assigned to a course you can click on the group name and be taken straight to it – no need to remember the name or copy and paste it for reference.
Thanks to those customers who have come onto our BETA and given feedback. This has been really helpful. Thanks for your time.
Need help or wish to give feedback? If you need help with any of these changes please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you have feedback then please send through to firstname.lastname@example.org . Thanks.
If you found this helpful, you may want to watch the following video which gives a run-through of what the new Administration experience in learn looks like