Are you new to Learn LMS, looking for a refresher, or upskilling a new member of the team?
Register for The Academy and go from complete newbie to confident and capable administrator the Learn Administrator pathway. Upskill yourself and your team - anytime, and at your own pace.
Get started: Learn
The place to start if you're new to Learn or just looking for a refresher! Starting with the ‘Big Picture’ this course introduces you to the key concepts and processes for Learn. You’ll explore Learn admin and see how to perform a key task - assigning mandatory and optional learning. You’ll also see where your People data will be stored, and how it can be used to automate Group membership and training assignment.
By the end of this training, you will:
- Understand the ‘big picture’ for Learn
- Know how to manually assign mandatory and optional training
- Know how to automate learning assignment
When you complete the Course, you'll get a certificate to proudly display on your wall.
Become a pro: Learn
‘Become a pro’ picks up where ‘Get started’ finishes – it’s essential learning for administrators and key to the next phase of your project. The course covers how to:
- Organise optional content so it’s easy for learners to find what they’re looking for
- Create, manage, and report Instructor-led training, and how to delegate admin so you can spend time on important initiatives
- Import eLearning and other content and what to do when that content changes
- Configure training so learners have to repeat on a timescale set by you
- Report and forecast required training so you can time initiatives for maximum impact
Upskill a new team member
New administrators can get access to The Academy and take our onboarding learning at their own time, and at their own pace. As a system owner, you can get a manager view in the Academy to keep track of their progress.
Speak with your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to get your Academy account and upskill your team.