We know it’s not easy to find the time to get trained and keep trained, but we’re here to help! We’ve developed two new self-guided pathways so you can get started with Learn in your own time, at your own pace.
View bite size ‘Get Started’ tutorials right here in the Help Centre
We’ve digitised our entire 2-day Learn training course, resulting in just over 4 hours of bitesize video tutorials, and eLearning produced by our amazing bespoke content team. These tutorials will introduce you to key features and functionality in Learn, including:
- The Big Picture - key concepts explained by our amazing content team
- The Learn User interface - the student and manager view
- Learn as an administrator - navigating the admin side, building and deploying Courses
- People and Groups - organise your people, automatically assign training
- Create, build and deploy a Course - a closer look at Lesson types
- Import PDF and eLearning – add and share content in Learn
- Configuring Repeat training – managing recurring training
- Managing Instructor led training – everything you need to run classroom training
Ready to get started? Everything you need is right here in this section. The first step is to watch the ‘Big Picture’ eLearning. All the essential know-how of Learn admin has been condensed and animated by our award-winning content team.
Enrol on our new blended training programme
Assessment and expert guidance is built into our blended training programme, but the timetable is up to you. Learn new skills, complete exercise tasks, and solve puzzles in a safe training environment - with tutor support throughout. Perfect for new team members, or for a refresher. Trainees enrolled on our blended programme get:
- Structured exercises, reviewed and signed off by the tutor
- Troubleshooting exercises to really test and embed your knowledge
- Email support throughout
- Weekly catch up calls for discussions and queries
Whichever option you prefer, the ‘Getting Started with Kallidus Learn’ training guide (attached to this page) is your essential reference guide as you bring your skills up to date.
Contact our Support team or your account manager if you’d like to find out more about our blended programme.
So you’ve completed the training, but what next? We’ve got plenty of resources to keep you busy.
Super User guides
Ready for more? Our Super User guides will take you to the next level and help you become a pro. Detailed guides, focused in specific areas of Learn, including:
- Configuring email notifications
- Training Records
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Manually importing and managing user accounts
- Managing CPD
See all the guides in the ‘Super User’ section in the Help Centre.
Introduction to reporting
This course is your first step to mastering Business Objects, the powerful analysis and reporting tool integrated with Kallidus LMS.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to get started. The course reviews essential processes, including how to customise and schedule reports, how to export data, and how to manage reporting in your team.
View the ‘Introduction to Reporting’ Course in the Kallidus Help Centre.