Estimated Duration (Minutes)
We have added a new object to the Learn universe called 'Estimated Duration (Minutes)'. This object will allow you to report on the estimated duration of a lesson (in minutes). This value is added when you create a new lesson and can be seen in the lesson details as shown below.
You will find the new object in the universe under the 'Lessons' folder. You can add it to your existing reports as follows:
- Open the report you wish to add the estimated duration to
- Click on the 'Design' button at the top right of the report to go into edit mode
- Click on the 'Edit' button on the Data Access menu
- Use the search bar to search for 'Estimated Duration'. Alternatively navigate to the 'Lessons' folder and you will find it in there. Add it to the query by clicking the '>' button next to the 'Result Objects' window.
- Run the report
- Look for 'Estimated Duration (Minutes)' in the list of available objects and add it to your report.
- Save your report.