As an Administrator you may need to manually update a training record for a user, this could be as a result of the course content not sending back a status to the LMS.
Below are the steps on how to do this:
- Go to Administration > staff member > search for the specific user
- Click on that user and navigate to the 'Results' section on the left-hand side:
- From there you will be able to search for the specific lesson(s) that you need to update
- Click 'History' and this will take you to the results for that lesson - you can then either edit an existing record to change the date/status/time or by selecting 'new' to create a brand new record
- In order for any triggers to be fired that are associated with that lesson/course please make sure to select the 'Update history and fire triggers for course' option and select the course the lesson is attached to