The below steps will help you to copy Training records from one user account to another.
You may need to do this if a user has two accounts for some reason, e.g. they have rejoined the business and now have a new account and a legacy account where the training is still relevant. To be able to copy the results to another user, both accounts must be enabled
- Search for the account that holds the training records you wish to copy across to a new account.
- Go to the 'Copy' button at the bottom of the User Details page.
- Untick all options apart from 'Copy Training Records'.
- Choose whether you would like to copy the certificates for the training.
- Select and search for the account you are copying the records to at the top
- Remember to click Submit at the bottom of the page - if the copying of records has been successful you will automatically be taken to the account you have copied them to.