Link your Kallidus Recruit system to your Adobe Sign account
If you already have an Adobe Sign Enterprise account, you can simply link this to your Kallidus Recruit system. Once linked, create Word mail merge templates which include Adobe Sign signature or other fields to send documents out for signature by users, contacts and candidates.
There are two options:
- Get a document signed by a Candidate only
- Get a document signed by a user or contact within your company first, then by the candidate
Linking your Adobe Sign account to Recruit:
- You will require an admin login for your Adobe Sign account. Go to Settings > Document signing in Recruit and click the button to send a request to Adobe to link Recruit to your Adobe Sign account.
- Sign into your Adobe Sign account as an Admin user and click the button to authorise access for Recruit. It's also possible that you may need to not click on "Sign in" and instead just click inside the password box to prompt the integration acknowledgement.
- If successful, you will be returned to the Recruit document signing admin page with a confirmation message.
- Users who are set up in both Recruit and in your Adobe Sign account will then be able to use the new Adobe Sign functionality within Recruit.
- Please note, the document signing functionality must also be activated for your users' security groups in Recruit. If you have activated Recruit users in Adobe Sign, and they still can't use this function, either move them to the appropriate security group, or raise a ticket with support requesting that other security groups be given access to document signing functionality.
Prepare suitable documents or templates:
- Signable documents with Adobe Sign fields and/or Recruit Word merge fields may be used on either an ad hoc basis (uploading from your desktop) or can be saved as Document signing templates within Recruit, ready to just select and use when required.
Please note: document signing templates will not be available for selection in the system until Kallidus has completed an admin task for each document you want to store in the system:
1. Create and test your templates using 'Upload a new document' (see below)
2. Go to Settings->Documents to upload your tested files
3. Raise a support ticket to have your new documents made available in the template selection list. Just let the support team know the names of the documents which should be made available.
- Click here for information about Kallidus Recruit Word merge document fields
- Click here for information about Adobe Sign fields
Send a document for signature(s):
- Right click on a Candidate or open the Candidate action context menu
- Select the Document signing action to open the Doc signing pop-up
- Either select a template or upload a document
- If uploading a document, indicate whether you require only the candidate to sign or both a user and a candidate (N.B. If Adobe Sign merge fields are not included, they will be appended automatically to the end of the document, which may not be where you want them)
- If sending to a colleague (existing user or contact) to sign first, search for and select the relevant person (N.B. You may also add a new Contact on this page if required)
- Click the button to preview the document - this will merge in any data from Recruit into the Word merge fields, allowing you to check the merged document before you send it
- Click Send to send the document for signing via your Adobe Sign account
- An entry will be made on the Candidate timeline and initially the Word version that was seen in the preview will be available to download if required
- As the signatories either open emails from Adobe Sign or sign documents, updates will be sent back to Recruit and these activities are visible if you expand the timeline entry
- Once all required signatures have been received, the timeline entry will update to allow the signed PDF to be downloaded, rather than the original Word doc