Did you know?
Our brand new FREE learning platform, The Academy, is now live and available for all Kallidus customers as a central location for training and knowledge. The Academy brings you unlimited, forever-free access to product training, live events, webinars, resources, and so much more. It’s designed to put you in control of your development and maximise your success with Kallidus.
Speak with your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up now.
Create a Report to Summarise Elearning Compliance
The ability to identify when mandatory learning has, or has not, been completed is for many of our customers, the most fundamental reporting requirement.
So in this final tutorial in the Introduction to Reporting course, you’ll see how to combine many of the features and steps described so far with one or two new techniques to create a report to Summarise elearning compliance.
View another video in this course:
- Introduction to Reporting: course overview
- Business Objects Overview
- Find and view the default reports
- Refine and Simplify
- Exporting report data
- Reporting User defined fields
- Manage reports in your team
- Schedule one-off and recurring reports
- Create a report to summarise eLearning compliance (This article)