Did you know?
Our brand new FREE learning platform, The Academy, is now live and available for all Kallidus customers as a central location for training and knowledge. The Academy brings you unlimited, forever-free access to product training, live events, webinars, resources, and so much more. It’s designed to put you in control of your development and maximise your success with Kallidus.
Speak with your Customer Experience Manager or the Support Team to sign up now.
Reporting User Defined Fields
Learn how to manage the data items, (or objects) that are used in Reports. In particular, I’ll look at how to add User Information fields and Custom Fields to a report.
(Transcript attached to download)
View another video in this course:
- Introduction to Reporting: course overview
- Business Objects Overview
- Find and view the default reports
- Refine and Simplify
- Exporting report data
- Reporting User defined fields (This video)
- Manage reports in your team
- Schedule one-off and recurring reports
- Create a report to summarise eLearning compliance