This troubleshooting video and the steps below it will help you to identify why an email was not received/sent.
1. Check the PMB
- You can check this by going to Administration > User > User Account > 'View' at the bottom of the page. Is the email visible here? If so, the system is working as designed and we would recommend you get in touch with your internal IT team.
- Your IT team can check that the appropriate whitelisting has been carried out, that the emails are not blocked or perhaps advise on a change they have made.
2. Check the templates
- You can check that the email template is enabled by going to Administration > System Configuration > Email > Templates.
- If it has a '-disabled' next to the email name in the drop-down list then this will need to be enabled before it will send out emails.
3. Compare the email with the users PMB or Notifications within the system
- Does it match, does it say who it is from? Perhaps you could ask your team if they have triggered any emails?
4. Did this affect multiple users?
- If only one user is missing the email, this again would point to an issue with that one user's account or IT set up.
- Check they have a valid email address in the system.
- Ask your IT team to investigate.
- If multiple users are missing the email, this could indicate an issue with the Batch processor which the Kallidus Support team can help to look into.
5. Check the notifications schedule
- Check the schedules you have set up, should the user have received the email yet?
6. Check with your IT team, the following article from our Infrastructure Manager will help to further troubleshoot. Click here to go to the article.
If you have carried out these steps and need further assistance, please use the 'Submit a Request' button below to get in touch with Customer Support.