In this article, we'll show how to manually add a one-off User to Recruit. This may be necessary to share access to the Recruit User Portal with managers or approvers - and also to create a test account for your Recruit admin team. There is also the option for Users to self-register more details can be found by reviewing Recruit - how users can self register
Note: If you have our Sapling product then you should always add your users in Sapling first. Please do not follow these instructions if this is the case.
There are three user types:
- Super users - able to make configuration changes and manage users
- Users - authorised to log into the Backoffice
- Hiring Managers - authorised to log into the User/HM portal
For users with access to Recruit Backoffice, the user's security group controls the functionality to which they will have access.
Never create more than one account for a User - even if they require access to the Recruit Backoffice and to the User/hiring manager portal. One account can allow access to both parts of the system.
Steps to manually add a User
- Navigate to the User management area. This can done in two ways. Either by linking directly using the URL (link). This is https://<yourcompanyname>.kallidus-suite.com/Recruit/Admin/Users.aspx. Or, select the User Profile icon in the top right > Settings > User manager > Add user:
- Add in the basic information to create a user
- Specify the Users 'User Role. This is used to manage vacancy ownership and requisition stage approval rights.
- Once you have completed the users profile and access, select 'Save'. The User will now appear as an Active user.
- An email will be sent to the added user with information about how to access Recruit.