This Learn update contains the following changes:
- We have improved the visibility of the Zendesk widget which appears for administrators and allows you to access help articles. This is now behind a new ACL permission which is Admin.Zendesk.WebWidget.View. This new permission has been copied over to all admin roles. As this permission is independent of all other permissions you can add or remove it from any role. You can find out more about adding and removing permissions here or in our Academy here .
- We have made the job profile clickable within the Administration area. This makes it easy to link to job profiles when administering the system.
- We have re-linked a help video on the Settings>Manager page which outlines our Data health check function. Thanks to those customers who reported it was not working.
- We have made a change so that when an import of lesson history is undertaken the relevant evaluation forms are sent out the individuals who have had results imported.
- We have improved the print layout out of the accreditation information within the My Courses section. This is now spaced more evenly making it easier to read. (This will only be shown and printed if you have our accreditation feature switched on). You can find out more about this functionality here
- We have fixed an issue where the feature which allows managers to book their people onto events was not always showing all the people it should. We have resolved this issue.
In addition, did you know Closed Captioning is coming for video lessons? Keep an eye out for more information.