This video and the below steps will help you to troubleshoot if content is not displaying the results you expect.
1. Get in touch with your content developer to make sure that the content is working as designed.
- Remember that Kallidus products do not manufacture results, but display the ones sent to them.
2. Check your browser
- Does the content support the browser that you are using?
- If you're using IE, try putting it into compatibility mode.
3. Check your Flash
- While the LMS itself doesn't require Flash, many types of content do. Chrome recently made some changes with regards to Flash, more details can be found HERE.
4. Check it on SCORM CLOUD
- You can sign up for a free and account by searching for it online, then upload the content and see if the behaviour is the same in SCORM CLOUD as it is on the LMS. If it is, you will need to refer this to your content provider/developer.
5. Check the lesson
- Its always worth checking that the Lesson and Tracking types are set up correctly to match the type of content it is. You can do this by going to Administration>Lesson > Finding the lesson in question > 'E-learning set up'.
If you have carried out these steps and need further assistance, please use the 'Submit a Request' button below to get in touch with Customer Support.