This video and the steps below will help you to troubleshoot why some expected data may not be showing in a Report.
1. Make sure you check the last refresh date on the report.
- The Business Objects Warehouse is refreshed overnight as standard. Anything that was done after this date and time will not show in the report yet e.g. a course that was created or training.
- If you check the report the next day and it still does not show, make sure you have not set the report to never refresh.
2. Check the data is there
- Take a look at your system, is the data e.g. the result in the LMS itself?
3. When was the data entered?
- Similar to point 1, make sure that the data was put into the system before the data Data Warehouse refresh.
4. Check filters or prompts
- You should check any filters or prompts that are applied to the report. Would they be excluding the data you are looking for?
5. Run the report with a wider scope
- Perhaps you could increase the date range. In the instance of training results, perhaps someone completed the training outside of the window of time you selected before. If you have followed step 2. you should know when that date was.
6. Check the standard report.
- If you are using a custom report from the shared or favourites folder, you should also check the standard reports. If these are able to bring back this data, then there will be a filter or prompt of some kind excluding the data from your custom one. Please refer to point 4.
If you have carried out these steps and need further assistance, please use the 'Submit a Request'button below to get in touch with Customer Support.