This troubleshooting video will help you to identify why you are unable to locate a user account on your system.
1. Does the user account you are logged in as have the correct permissions to see this user account?
- If you are a full administrator the answer should be yes.
- If you are a Manager, Domain Administrator (Classic only) or Group Manager you may have restricted access. If this is the case, please get in touch with your main LMS Administrator who will be able to assist you.
2. Check 'All' availability
- The user search defaults to show you 'Enabled' user accounts, you can widen your search by changing the drop down to show 'All' accounts.
3. Broaden your search
- Perhaps you could search specifically for the email address in case the username has been typed incorrectly. Or you could try a few different spellings of the name, in case the account was created with an incorrect spelling.
4. If you carry out data imports or have a data file with us, check the user was included.
- Check with your data team or whoever is responsible for your data file that the user was included in the latest file.
If you have carried out these steps and need further assistance, please use the 'Submit a Request' button below to get in touch with Customer Support.