In this article, we'll introduce the evaluation summary report, designed to help you to measure the effectiveness of your learning interventions. A separate report is available for Courses, Lessons, and Events.
The report shows:
- the completion of evaluation for all courses/lessons/events
- the completion of specific courses/lessons/events by using filters
- the average Star Rating for all, or specific, courses/lessons/events
- the Net Promoter Score (NPS)* for all, or specific, courses/lessons/events
- detailed information on responses, allowing you to analyse the effectiveness of your learning
- graphic representations of completion, NPS*, and Star rating
* Net Promoter Score, or NPS, is an industry-standard way to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction.
Learn more in The Academy
Take a tour of the top standard reports in 'Learn LMS: top standard reports and why', in which you'll find best practice hints and tips to support your learning.
To find out how to save, export, and schedule a report - with more best practice tips - take a look at the 'Save and share reports' eLearning.
Have you settled on your evaluation strategy? Take a look at the 'Evaluate learning effectively' resource in The Academy. We show how evaluations work in Learn LMS and discuss the essential elements of a successful strategy.